Feeling Lucky? Ballistic has given me two iPhone 4 cases to give to a couple lucky readers, so it’s time for another contest. If you’re a regular reader, you may remember my Ballistic HC iPhone 4 case review from June. While I am normally very gentle with my iPhone, I trusted the HC case enough to throw it around for the review video, and Ballistic went a few steps further and tried everything to destroy an iPhone in their own video. I can’t see buying another case if my number one priority is durability.
About The Cases
Ballistic: Ballistic HC for iPhone 4
Premium protective case for your AT&T or Verizon iPhone 4 offers durability with style to fit your everyday life
– Ballistic HC (Hard Core) design comprised of five dependable layers of protection for your mobile device
– Includes an interchangeable outer gel skin layer, front facing inward holster and built in screen protector
– Advanced rugged case engineered to ensure long-term survival against drops and scratches
– Advanced shock absorption material isolated vibrations to protect your device
– Sleek, edgy appearance adds a fashionable and unique appeal
– Available in: Black, Red, Pink, White and Yellow
– Compatible with both the AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4
Ballistic: Ballistic SG
Durable case for your iPhone 4 provides maximum protection and optimal pocket-ability
– Ballistic SG (Shell Gel) case offers ultimate durability in a slim form factor
– Outermost layer is made of soft Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) for shock absorption
– Middle layer is made of tough impact resistant polycarbonate to provide a formidable defense against everyday damage
– Inner-most layer is made of soft silicone, with strong Ballistic Cornersâ„¢ to absorb the shock of any drop
– Available in two color combinations: black/black and black/red
Win A Ballistic iPhone 4 Case
The contest is simple. From now until 8:00AM MST September 24th, you can earn one entry for each of the following actions completed. Each can only be earned once. For any entry to count, I have to be able to see it and contact the winner, so add me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter first.
– Post a link to this contest on Twitter
– Post a link to this contest on Facebook
– Post a link to this contest on Google+
– Post a link to my Ballistic HC Review video on Twitter
– Post a link to my Ballistic HC Review video on Facebook
– Post a link to my Ballistic HC Review video on Google+
– Favorite my Ballistic HC Review video on YouTube
– Comment below to tell me what your favorite product from goballisticcase.com is.
For Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ posts, you must let me know either by tagging me or with a message of some sort. Remember, if I donâ€™t see it, you donâ€™t get an entry. Each of the actions above is worth 1 entry, so you can enter 8 times this week! I will randomly draw TWO winners on September 24th and announce them here and by private message.
If you don’t want to wait for the contest to end, you can buy both cases from goballisticcase.com and AT&T Retail Stores.