A couple weeks ago, we had a contest to give away a few Dog-E-Minders. For those unfamiliar, it’s a digital dog ID tag that helps track when you last fed, walked, or gave your dog medication. Click either link above for more information.
To enter, I asked people to tweet a photo of their dog or link to a Facebook photo of their dog while linking back to the contest. Some entries came in and after some procrastination (sorry, everyone), I finally plugged them into random.org and came up with three winners:
I’m sure you’ve heard of National Scoop The Poop Week. No? For those who haven’t, the week of April 24 through 30th is for making sure you clean up all the little presents your dog leaves behind. To celebrate National Scoop the Poop Week we’re giving away a unique and techie pet gadget.
The Dog-e-Minder is a digital dog ID tag that helps track when you last fed, walked, or gave your dog medication. Here’s a little more information about it:
Easy-to-use 3 button system keeps track of your dog’s walking, feeding, and medication schedule
• Records when your dog was last fed, last walked, and last received their medication
• Perform a task and save the date and time by holding in the corresponding button
• Press corresponding button once to retrieve the last time each task was completed
• Acts as a dog ID when at idle, backlit screen displays pet name and owners contact phone number
• Attaches to dog collar or key chain for easy access
• Durable waterproof casing is available in 4 stylish colors (pink, red, blue, black)
I bet you love posting pictures of your dog, so this will be a breeze. Just post or tweet a photo of your dog to Facebook or Twitter with a link to this contest blog post. Each photo posted with the link counts as an entry. To be sure I count your entry, post a link in the comments below to your Facebook or Twitter update.
I’ll accept entries from now through 7:00 PM (MST) on Saturday, May 1, 2010. At that point, I will draw three winners at random and contact each via Twitter or Facebook.