It goes without saying that iPhone users love their phones. Even more than any other smartphone users, iPhone fanatics are always looking for ways to inject their phone into their lives. Some of them seem to be looking for literally any way. Here are some of the weirdest uses so far for the iPhone.
1. Practicing French kissing – Rated for ages 9 and up on the App Store, the app iFrenchKiss numerically rates your French kissing skill. As if that doesn’t sound weird enough, consider just how germy phones can be, and you’ll want to think twice about licking your iPhone.
2. Getting pregnant – Not entirely unrelated to the previous app, this one has a more practical application. Women looking to become pregnant enter information about their menstrual cycle into the Fertility Friend Mobile app and get a calendar of when they’re most likely to conceive. As a bonus, it features full integration with the Fertility Friend website.
3. Opening bottles – The iBottle Opener is a typical iPhone case, but with the selling point of a metal bottle opener attached to the back. If you’re using your iPhone to open beer, be sure not to drive and please ignore the temptation to drunk dial.
4. Simulating breast augmentation – If you’re curious about what someone would look like with larger breasts, the Boob Job app can give you a crude idea of their potential new look. Mind you, this app can also be used on photos of men, just because it wouldn’t be strange enough without that option.
5. Practicing Voodoo – Featuring a few little customization options like pin color and the ability to stick a picture to the face, the iVoodoo app is a virtual voodoo doll. It seems like a relatively healthy way to act out some aggression towards someone who’s been frustrating you.
Hopefully none of these make or break your choice of smartphone purchase, but if you already own an iPhone and want to try some of these out, then feel free. Just consider that it may be a good idea to keep some of these things to yourself?